Leak testing without trace gases – also for vacuum packages. Cost effective and easy.
Function of leak testing of packaging
LEAK-MASTER® EASY features detection of even the smallest leaks without the need for trace gases. The package is placed into the chamber filled with water. Then the head space above the water level is evacuated using a venturi vacuum (compressed air) system, and the package immersed in water inflates. If there is a leak, air or filling gas escapes as a visible stream of bubbles, so it’s easy to find out where the package is leaking.
Furthermore, optional feature is the electronic control unit PLUS, which accelerates and economises test sequences: via pre-set measuring programs, convenient data management and easy documentation of your measurement results.
Benefits of leak testing of packaging
- Short testing period (< 30 sec.)
- For all flexible and rigid kinds of packs (food, pharmaceutical, industrial and other packages)
- No trace gas required in package
- No calibration required
- Simple rigidity test available in dry chamber
- Suitable for altitude simulation test
- Easy-to-use intuitive system – no special skills required
- Various chamber sizes available
- Easy installation and start-up
- Low maintenance
- Easy-to-clean perspex housing
- No vacuum pump necessary
- No electrical connections
- Operation using compressed air
- Optional: set for testing of vacuum packages
- Optional: modell EASY+, with electronic control unit. For fast and standardised controlling processes and optimum documentation. Can also be retrofitted.
Data sheet LEAK-MASTER® EASY leak testing PDF
Data sheet LEAK-MASTER® EASY+ leak testing PDF
Brochures: leak testing systems PDF